Why Bruce Pubs?
Looking to lease a pub in Scotland?
With low ingoing costs – you could run your own pub with us from as little as £4k!
Free of tie for all bottled beers and cider, wines, spirit soft drinks and alcopops as standard
With a proven track record of creating and supporting some of Scotland’s most iconic pubs, we have the knowledge and connections to maximise the success of your new business venture.
Consider it yours
Yes! As we are not tied to a brewery there are no restrictions, or bias, on the products you can have on the bar – we deal with all the major (and most of the not so major) suppliers and brewers.
We can offer you the perfect opportunity to make that career change or take on a new a challenge while offering flexible tenancy agreements.
What's the deal?
It’s really simple
- 10 year lease (also happy to talk tenancy with anyone)
- Tied to purchased draft beer and cider only from us
- Weekly rent payments
- Weekly premises license charge
- Weekly buildings insurance charge
- 50/50 machine profit share
- (although we can always talk about this)
How much will it cost?
This is the ideal low cost way of being able to run your own pub
- £6,000 deposit
- Purchase the F&F (independently valued)
- Legal Fees of £1,000
- THAT’S IT – no other hidden costs or charges